Photo from Mount Royal, Frisco, Colorado.

"That is happiness; to be disolved into something complete and great. When it comes to one, it comes as naturally as sleep." - Willa Cather

Saturday 2 January 2010

The cd offer is over!!

I'm sending the cd's with running songs to everyone who has requested them so far on Monday, but have to say I can't offer any more! I thought I could just offer free cds for all eternity, but when I went to Bilka today to buy some blank cd's, I was astonished to find that 50 blank cd's cost $50 (250 kr)!! Luckily I had a huge stack of blank cd's from the US, otherwise I never could have never offered running song cd's in the first place. It will have to go on the list of things to buy when we are in vacation in the US.

Thanks to everyone who wrote requesting the cd's and I'm sorry to everyone who missed out.

Yesterday I ran 4 x 2 mile intervals in amazingly cold weather for Denmark (-6 C). It was just beautiful. The cold from Wisconsin must still be in my bones, because the temp felt very comfortable. Tomorrow we are running a 10k around Bagsværd Sø. Next weekend: Kalundborg Marathon. And hey, I lost 2 lbs over Christmas break, so I'm hoping for some fast times.

Running Song of the Day: Just Breathe by Pearl Jam (thanks to Minnesota runner, Kurt for his list of best albums from 2009)

No comments: